jueves, enero 10, 2013

Please to meet you guess you hope my Nate

Because this post has an special dedication and because the person who Im about to write doesnt speak just a few words in spanish, and because who cares if I write in spanish or english is the same thing. Well that's why and for many many o like he says many many muchos reasons this post fits just perfect to him. So the next video song has this special dedication to my actual devil.

Pleased to meet you 
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah 
But what's puzzling you 
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby 
Pleased to meet you 
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah 
But what's confusing you 
Is just the nature of my game 
Just as every cop is a criminal 
And all the sinners saints 
As heads is tails 
Just call me lucifer 
Cause I'm in need of some restraint 
So if you meet me 
Have some courtesy 
Have some sympathy, and some taste 
Use all your well-learned politesse 
Or I'll lay your soul to waste

No hay comentarios: